We Service ALL of Arizona!
Areas of our mediation services include:
- Child Support
- Parenting Time
- Homeowner’s Association
- Real Estate
- Neighbor Disputes
- Tribal Nations
Schedule a Free Consultation
Judith A. Block, Certified Mediator Owner/Manager
- Trained by the State of Arizona Attorney General’s Office as a Mediator.
- Certified as a Mediator through the National Association of Certified Mediators.
- Volunteer Mediator for the Southern Arizona Better Business Bureau. (BBB)
- A Member of the Association of Conflict Resolution (ACR).
- A Member of the Arizona Association of Conflict Resolution (AACR).
- A Member of the Arizona Association of Independent Paralegals. (AAIP)
- Certified by the National Association of Legal Assistants as an Advanced Certified Paralegal and a Certified Legal Assistant Specialist in Real Estate. (NALA)
Judy has been mediating for over 4 years and has over 30 years experience as an Advanced Certified Paralegal Specialist.
Judy has extensive knowledge in numerous areas of law as well as comprehensive knowledge of the judicial system in Arizona and how the court system operates.
Judy’s experience working in the legal field enhances her ability to be able to assist the parties in negotiations and coming to a final settlement of a dispute as opposed to possible adjudication of the dispute.
In addition, Judy is Certified by the Arizona State Supreme Court as a Certified Legal Document Preparer (AZCLDP) and owns AZ Legal Document Preparation, preparing legal documents for those people that are not represented by legal counsel.
Frequently Asked Questions
When people find themselves in conflict, their options have traditionally been to work it out among themselves (which is not always possible) or to resort to litigating their differences in court. Whether those differences arise out of a business conflict, a personal injury, a divorce, or any other conflict, people quickly find that the court system is agonizingly slow, mind-bogglingly expensive, and often leaves everyone disappointed with the result. Many times mediation would have led to a more successful outcome.
ABSOLUTE MEDIATION SOLUTIONS
Judith A. Block, Certified Mediator
1050 East River Road, Suite 203
Tucson, AZ 85718
Judy is available to train peer mediation groups for schools and organizations. She is willing to travel to Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, and anywhere else in Southern Arizona, to meet with organizations seeking to implement conflict resolution systems within their own organizations. Contact Judy today for details.